- Fortune 500 App Report
- Cloud Service Commerce - The Reseller Opportunity
- The Race to Cloud Services
- Deutsche Telekom Quickly Launches Market-Leading Cloud Marketplace
- Best Practices for App Marketplaces: Assisted Sales
- Seamlessly Deliver Microsoft® Office 365 with AppDirect
- How Service Providers Can Succeed with Business Application Marketplaces
- AppDirect Billing Integrations
- AppDirect PCI and Security
- Driving Innovation and Value with Developer Ecosystems
This is how AppDirect goes to work for you.
Learn more about the benefits of having AppDirect power your SaaS-Telco marketplace solution.
Use a single integration to sell all of the leading cloud services.
- Offer hundreds of industry-leading products, such as Microsoft Office 365, Symantec, Box, Google Apps, and much more.
- Utilize our syndication experts if you want apps beyond our extensive catalog.
- Offer all cloud apps with unified subscription billing, as well as identity and access management.
Grow ARPU to the clouds.
- Cross-sell recurring cloud service subscriptions.
- Reduce churn by bundling software solutions with over 98 percent yearly retention rates.
- Up-sell higher broadband speeds for customers to maximize the value of their cloud services.
Minimize OPEX and CAPEX risk.
- Eliminate time to market cost by quickly launching with AppDirect.
- Avoid the substantial CAPEX required to build a brokerage platform in house
- Minimize operational cost by leveraging AppDirect economies of scale.
- Reduce your cost of running a VAS portfolio by over 80 percent.
Drive results with our integration and merchandizing best practices.
- Maximize organic sales with our identity, billing, and CSR portal integrations
- Use our APIs to sell cloud products through your core traffic flows and create bundles.
- Utilize our assisted sales and merchandizing best practices to drive cloud sales.
Gain Instant access to the leading cloud application catalog.
The depth and breadth of your service catalog will determine the success of your cloud initiative. By integrating with AppDirect, you can offer your customers access to all the bestselling services such as Symantec, Box, Google Apps, Microsoft Office 365, and many more. With a simple, one-time integration, we enable you to deliver all of the top selling cloud services to your customers with unified identity, access, subscription billing, and payment management. Our cloud service brokerage technology stack makes it easier than ever to use and manage cloud solutions, which will drive your online user engagement. Our white-label platform will offer your end users the value-add they demand to subscribe through your site instead of going directly to vendors.
Drive revenue at a cloud market growth rate.
Within the broadband industry, market parity has dramatically lowered the price of voice, video, and data services. As competitive forces shrink core revenues, cloud services offer the ideal counterforce allowing you to better monetize your existing infrastructure and customer base. By bundling cloud services with traditional offerings, you can not only drive ARPU, but also reduce customer churn because web-based applications touch 98 percent yearly retention rates. With AppDirect, the benefits of selling cloud services are dramatically amplified as users “self-service” subscribe to additional apps beyond their initial bundle purchase through a branded marketplace. Moreover, as users consume more web-based services, their appetite for faster broadband speed and data services increases, a fact that offers low-hanging up-sell opportunities.
Reduce OPEX and CAPEX to drive margins.
Working with AppDirect will not only dramatically decrease your time to market cost, but also ensure that you launch with the most advanced cloud service brokerage technology available today. With AppDirect you can avoid the substantial CAPEX required to build a platform that seamlessly aggregates subscription billing and payment, as well as identity, access, and data management capabilities, to offer the easiest and safest way to consume cloud services. In addition, AppDirect will reduce most of your operational costs by overseeing ongoing billing, security, and syndication operations. Working with AppDirect will save you the time-intensive, costly ongoing challenge of finding, evaluating, contracting, and integrating the latest cloud services. With a single integration to AppDirect, you will never need to integrate to a third-party vendor again.
Utilize our Best Practices.
While our marketplace platform gives service providers autonomy, AppDirect is with you every step of the way to help ensure your success with our Partner Success Program. Our Documentation Center provides a go-to hub for all of the resources you need, and with ongoing in-person consultations, we seek to create a close working relationship with our partners. Our best demonstrated practices will help you drive revenue, accelerate go-to-market time, and provide documentation on how to sell marketplace products to your customers. We can help you build business cases that prove how core billing, payment, identity, and CSR integrations to AppDirect can drive cloud service sales at a low cost of customer acquisition. We will help you maximize sales with our advanced features, such as ecommerce content and layout controls, bundling capabilities, advanced discounting and promotion features, pricing plan configurations, and much more.
Drive workloads to your cloud with one-click access to the leading web applications, server images, and developer tools.
Launch an add-on store with the best online developer tools integrated directly with your development environment and accessible via the command-line.
Maximize the value of your SaaS solutions by offering add-ons and creating a seamless online experience around your products.
Drive new revenue and become a cloud solutions provider of choice for your business customers.
Empower your customers to do more with your devices by delivering easy access to applications and creating a thriving app ecosystem.
Create a unique customer experience and deliver the products your customers want with a marketplace that is seamlessly integrated into your website.