Lp Robotics Sub Page Hero Photo1

DATASHEETS

Robotics Monetization Suite

Robotics Monetization Suite Datasheet Download

Download our datasheet today to learn how monetizing your robotics device and the apps and software that support them are paramount to ensuring your customers are engaged with new features and functionality while opening up revenue opportunities long after the initial sale.

Almost every robotics manufacturer has, or is creating, a digital transformation strategy to handle their approach to their evolving device. As the market for robotics continues to expand exponentially, the need to stay competitive both in the eyes of the consumer and the competition are high. Robotics OEMs need to continually invest in value-added services they can bring to owners while finding new flexible business models and revenue to capitalize from for the lifetime of the device.


Fast Facts

  • Research firm Tractica predicts that consumer robotics shipments will increase from $6.6 million in 2015 to $31.2 million in 2020.
  • IDC found that leading manufacturers collect 50% of their profits after initial purchase.
  • Tractica estimates that industrial robots will drop to 41% of total robotics revenue, with the remaining 59% coming from non-industrial consumer robots.
*REQUIRED FIELDS
BY SUBMITTING YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS YOU AGREE TO RECEIVE EMAILS FROM THE APPDIRECT/APPDEVICES TEAM. YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND PERSONAL INFORMATION WILL NEVER BE SHARED WITH OUTSIDE PARTIES.

If you are interested in our IoT Monetization Suite take a look at our IoT Platform which reduces the complexities of deploying, managing, and updating software and services for IoT devices.